Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i swear i'm not dead.....


seriously....i have comitment issues.....amongst other things. had a bit of a medical scare that's not exactly over with but I had an insane last week of school which involved my evil twin coming to visit after the fashion show, then i moved in a sanford in son style crazy move from the south loop to wicker park. then i spent a large chunk of last week in the hospital being poked and prodded, worked at school, and still haven't unpacked. that's just because of my sheer stubornness. ugh....what else.....well i can't find the media card reader so i cant really upload any of the photos i have of me with my stuff at the one year aniversary party for Lumen out in the fulton market, or my shit on the runway at fashion columbia, or my crazy ass new apartment, or my wacky ass hair cut. uh.....well, since text is boring i won't ramble. i started a second job tonight, dog walking for Paws-N-Effect, which i'm super excited about. I'm going to be the ass with a camera for the next two months taking DIGITAL FOTOGRAPHY FOR NON MAJORS.....god....i really see photography as a nessecary evil i must deal with, but i really would rather leave it to the people who know what they're doing. that's why there's fashion photographers and fashion designers. so i have my leather working class tomorrow. oh, in my photo class between the notes on shutter speed and aperture and ISO and all that gibberish i sketched out most of my senior thesis. i want all my collections to tell a story. my current one i'm making is the representation of italio calvino's Invisible cities, and the story is that the collection is for a member of the post apocalyptic bourgeois who turns leftist radical terrorist. yeah....and senior thesis is for the android assistant of a scandanavian evil scientist. and if i have time in the after summer school before fall semester break, i want to do a marketable one so i can head over to habit on division (I love living in wicker park! so much to do!) and try to sell it. and that one will be for a victorian cosmonaut. lots of overdone princess seams and metallics.


also, i was on the teevee! scroll down just a bit between blue man group and the joffery ballet and its the whole thing about fashion columbia. check me and chad out! and my bad ass haircut which i just cut even shorter today since i've been wearing my helmet when riding to and from every place.....i've been keeping track of how much i ride and its already like 60 miles this week, since sunday....

No comments: